Birthday parties are always fun; there are surprises, cheerful faces, and whatnot. But organizing a birthday party for a toddler can be tricky. Sometimes, you can just invite your little one’s friends over to play and have fun. But, at other times, you have to be creative and think of all the gift ideas.
To make a decision easily, you can look into a whole list of gift items available at every toy shop. If you are still confused about which gift you would want to go for, then you have come to the right place. The following are some of the presents that aren’t just unique and inexpensive but are also a great source of learning for your child in the long run. So let’s have a look at them.
1. Ball Drop Maze: Ball drop maze is one of the most unique toys that is intended to help young children learn the science of movement and effects of friction. A set of ball drop maze is not just a game, but it is designed to engage toddlers in learning how they can develop new things by following a few simple instructions. According to a survey, Ball Drop Maze is one of the best selling items for toddlers.
2. Tricycle: If the toddler is much active physically or is not growing according to his or her age, then you must consult a physician and ask them to advise some physical activities. But if you think your child has a lack of interest in physical activities, then you can present a tricycle to them. This gift will be useful to maintain their health while enjoying the activity, to the fullest.
3. Remote Controlled Vehicles: Another fun and exciting idea is to buy a remote-controlled toy vehicle for your toddler. It may be an expensive gift but will remain with them as the toy of choice. This toy will prove to be especially useful when you want to keep your children indoors for certain reasons.
4. Discovery Tunnel and Treasure Hunt Maze: Most commonly, toddlers are curious about new things and are keen to learn them. So, choosing a discovery tunnel along with the treasure hunt maze as a present will channelize your child’s energies in the right direction, and help them learn and discover new things. This will also help them with their curiosity and help them learn to come up with newer and better solutions. In short, this present is the best for the toddler to enhance their cognitive health. Apart from improving their mental health, the maze will also help in improving physical health.
5. Ceramic Mug With Cartoon Characters: Children are sometimes reluctant to intake certain edible items, such as milk. Medical researchers suggest that at least half a liter of milk is necessary for toddlers aged 12 to 36 months. Since your child will be naturally attracted to colors and shapes, a ceramic mug with a cartoon character will be a really good present for them to keep them both happy and healthy.
6. Board Games for Pre-School Learning: It is oft-quoted that the first teaching institutes for a toddler are his or her parents. Presenting something that enhances their pre-school learning is one of the best presents you can give them. In addition to learning, the present will sharpen their memory and help them adopt a learning attitude. Children naturally like a present that is unique and new, and giving a board game as a present is indeed a unique and somewhat of an alternate idea.
7. Color Box Or Paint Box: Toddlers are often always attracted to bright colors. If you are planning to give a present to your toddler, you can consider giving them a color box or a paint box to play and learn. With this present, your child can learn about new colors, and art and craft. This early learning will enable your child to get the grasp of things at pre-school creatively and faster.
8. Lego Puzzles: If you are still in a state of confusion, then a Lego-based puzzle is a unique and easy idea. Being fun and offering a great source of learning, these puzzles are available in stores in different shapes, sizes and make. This toy is available in a variety, such as lego-based kitchen, car and so on. This present is especially useful for children to learn about different instructions and completing certain tasks.
9. Smiley Face Sleeping Pillow: Children are often told to follow a specific sleep schedule, but they are naturally highly reluctant to it when they are forced to. Medical research claims that a toddler needs 12 to 14 hours of sleep for improved mental and physical health. Apart from keeping your child healthy, this present will gradually help them to increase their productivity.
Before we conclude this article, remember that you should not go with the flow. This essentially means that you should buy a present that’s best for your child. Buy a present because you want to give them something fun and suitable, not just because others have bought it too. Pay special attention to the things your child likes or would love to play with. They will love you for it and keep it with themselves as a lasting and cherishable memory.
Celebrating the birthday of your child is a much-cherished dream, and we try to make the most of this occasion. Parents spend a lot of money on birthday parties, but the excitement can come to a productive conclusion only when we give something useful and constructive as a present. The aforementioned are the most liked and appreciated presents, bound to make your child happy. Moreover, these toys encourage your child to use their potential to improve their learning capabilities. With time, the present that you surprise your children with will perish, but its essence and utility may continue to live with them as a lasting memory. So, what’s your special present?