Car wash owners know the importance of providing quick, quality service and meeting their customers’ needs. When you’re looking for merchant solutions that will help your car wash run at the top of its potential, you want to find a system that has modern, flexible features and helps your business run better. That’s where an up-to-date point of sale system by Clover comes in. Here are five reasons why Clover is the go-to POS system for your car wash.
1. Quick, Convenient Payments: Providing quality customer service at a car wash is all about speed. Customers want the best possible result and to get back on the road in the shortest amount of time. Merchant solutions like the new clover system allow businesses to quickly processes several types of payment, including debit cards, swipe credit cards, EMV or “chip” cards, and contactless payment methods like Apple Pay. Clover systems also offer convenient extras like emailed receipts. They process secure payments with ease.
2. Flexible Checkout Locations: A car wash pos system by Clover is adaptable to any size car wash. Processing units come in a range of sizes that can be mixed and matched to fit the scope of your car wash. The countertop Clover Station can serve as a central checkout point and base of operations, while the handheld, wireless and system-connected Clover Flex allows customer service representatives to take payments at the service lane. Smaller shops might appreciate the Clover MINI station, a more compact point of sale terminal that can operate on its own or as part of a larger network.
3. Easy Inventory Tracking: Any retail business owner needs to be able to track product inventory accurately and regularly. Clover software allows car wash operators to keep a record of products used so they’ll understand inventory and know when to order more of a specific treatment. The system also allows for tracking sales of different types of services, meaning you’ll be able to identify what is most popular and what could benefit from an extra marketing boost.
4. Business Management: In addition to accepting payments and keeping an eye on inventory, a successful business owner needs to have a handle on all aspects of their business operation. A Clover point of sale system can help with that process, by providing additional features like employee time tracking and bill payment. Workers can log their hours directly in the POS when they start their shifts, ensuring time cards will be accurate and paychecks will always be fair. Store managers will be able to easily pull reports on employee hours and see sales tied to a particular shift. Additionally, store owners can manage regular bill payments through the Clover system, so you’ll never miss a payment.
5. Business Insights: Outside of the standard routine of taking payments, the Clover software provides valuable, data-driven insights for business owners. Trend reports can help you understand when your car wash is busiest and when things slow down, allowing you to schedule employees effectively and plan your marketing strategy.
Merchant solutions like the Clover point of sale system help car wash owners to provide excellent customer service and run their businesses efficiently. When you’re ready to take your business to the next level, turn to a trusted and knowledgeable provider of point of sale technology.