Artificial intelligence, or better known as AI, has come a long way since its conception when anything related to robotics or technological automation was considered science fiction. Well, digital marketing has come a long way since then and its full steam ahead with the development and progression of AI for the future.
Many milestones have already been met when it comes to the advancement of AI, especially when it comes to digital marketing. In fact, Google has stated that they believe AI to be one of the most important things that humanity is working on. Now, that’s quite a bold statement – but for good reason.
The future of digital marketing can expect powerful AI solutions being made available that will help your digital marketing efforts. Completing an accredited advanced digital marketing course will go a long way to helping you understand how AI is related to digital marketing and how its many technological advances can help your brand grow. It’s safe to say that when it comes to AI, the best is yet to come. Exciting times ahead in the world of digital marketing.
Chatbots aren’t just a fad
AI has infiltrated our online lives in so many subtle ways that we hardly even notice when AI techniques have been applied. Take Chatbots, for instance. When they first popped up online to stimulate a conversation with a user or to direct a user to the relevant website page, they were seen as extraordinary online automation, this is no longer the case and the Chatbot is only set to become much more clever and will continue to play a very important role online, especially when it comes to customer service.
Chatbots also dramatically increase online engagement and generates a level of trust between your brand and the user. This is a massive help when it comes to digital marketing. One of the most important ways that Chatbots can help your digital marketing efforts is the magical fact that they are able to operate 24/7 – that’s the great thing about AI – it’s always available.
Everything’s smarter with AI
The combination of the increased computing power of modern computers and the vast amount of data now available every aspect of digital marketing is getting smarter. That’s great news when the massive number of competitors online keeps on growing.
The never-ending quest of attracting more traffic to your website is also a beneficiary of AI and optimising AI in your digital marketing strategy is a must as we move forward into 2020.
The key is AI integration
With the digitalisation of everything, the key to successful digital marketing in the future is the integration of AI. But what exactly does that mean?
The time has come for all digital marketers to pay close attention to the advancement of AI and to ensure artificial intelligence is a strategic part of their overall digital marketing plan.
Let’s take a closer look at how AI is able to currently help your digital marketing efforts.
- Content creation – AI is now capable of tracking online user behaviour which helps you monitor and track what type of content your target audience likes to engage with, therefore increasing interaction.
- High-quality visuals – AI allows Snapchat to offer really engaging, fun filters which in turn gives the user an effortless ability to post and share high-quality visuals. Creating high-quality visuals is a sure-fire way that AI can help your digital marketing efforts.
- Automated email campaigns – Email remains one of the most cost-effective forms of digital marketing, so it makes sense to incorporate AI into your email campaigns, especially when it comes to personalising the emails you send out.
- Chatbots – We’ve all encountered Chatbots, right? But have you interacted with a super clever Chatbot? If not, you will more than likely engage with the latest AI technology contained in the Super Bot. Your online brand will benefit massively from a clever, super Chatbot.
- Speech recognition – This relatively new AI trend transcribes human speech into computer recognisable format.
- Clever analytics – Business intelligence and data analysis have become one of the most important tools when monitoring a digital marketing campaign. Modern AI solutions are even able to carry out amazingly precise predictions.