My tiny Brooklyn apartment may not have a guest room, but theurbanhousewife.com certainly does! And we’d love to have you over to stay.
If you’d like to contribute to the site, just send us your pitch or piece by filling out the contact form here. Try and remember to put “Guest Post” in the subject line so we don’t miss it. We absolutely love having guest posts on the site!
A few general guidelines:
- Obviously, third grade rules still apply – no plagiarizing
- Even if the piece is an original of yours, please make sure it’s not been published anywhere else before (you’re welcome to write asking us to link to an existing piece on your personal site if it’s relevant, though)
- We usually aim for around 500 words – long enough to give some useful info, short enough to keep us awake
- Pieces written in English would be ideal, though we speak Spanish and Catalan at home, so those are welcome, too! (Sadly, I don’t know French well enough to edit, so no French, s’il vous plaît!)
- Don’t forget to be yourself, be honest and have fun!