The word “empowerment” seems to be thrown around a lot as of late, and some people are worried that it is becoming a buzzword. However, according to 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle, it is a real thing. And they have the people earning eight figure incomes to prove it. One of the key things about true personal empowerment is sharing, which is why the company has developed five principles towards living an empowered life.
Understanding the Need for Empowerment
Empowerment is not a fad, it is a logical continuation of the way society is working. For a very long time, we have been told to conform, to obey, and to always follow the rules, or the “status quo”. The result of this is that we do what we should do, instead of what we want to do. We forget to truly live and to have an authentic life. Not only do we stop telling people of our personal goals, we stop telling ourselves about them. We cease to have them, in other words. This is a negative spiral from which there is seemingly no escape.
However, it is ok to think big, to dream, to hope, and to chase that as well. There will be people who see you as crazy, or as dreamers who won’t ever reach anything. But that is because humans are resistant to change and they don’t like it when the status quo is affected. The world doesn’t care, however, and will change regardless. You have the choice of being empowered – someone who embraces that change – or sticking to the old rules and ways, at the risk of becoming obsolete.
The 5 Principles of Empowerment
According to 8 Figure Dream Lifestyle, there are five guiding principles towards becoming empowered. Remember that these are principles, not rules. This means it is up to you to decide how many, if any, you want to implement in your life.
- Allow your authentic power to come through and own it with pride.
- Share with others as you start to transform. People will find you strange, but you can help the live a better life if they are receptive. Sharing is caring, as the old adage goes.
- Ask yourself who you truly want to become, and ask yourself that question every day. You never know on which day the answer will be different.
- Don’t compare yourself to others and don’t care about how others feel about you. Care about who you are to yourself and who you would like to become later.
- Elevate everything – your impact, your life, your business, your income.
Empowerment is the first step and it is a continuous process. You must always ask yourself who you want to be, always be proud of who you are, and always share your positive energy with others. As you continue to do that, the rest (relationships, money, business) will simply follow automatically. And you will be able to truly enjoy it because you will have earned it.